We believe that regenerative business is a powerful tool for addressing systemic injustice.
We welcome anyone who wants to learn more about regenerative business practices.
Some of the things we like (in no particular order, and by no means exclusive):
Social Enterprise (SE) business models // Sustainability // Workforce Development // Employee Ownership // Worker Cooperatives // Zebras // Community Funding // Democratic Decision-making // Stakeholder Capitalism // Circular Economy // Conscious Capitalism // Cleantech // Climate Action // Preservation of Cultural Heritage // Dismantling Racial Injustice
What this might look like (in no particular order, and not exclusive):
• Certified B Corps (aka B Corps)
• Public Benefit Corporations (PBCs)
• Nonprofit with Revenue (501c(3), NPO)
• Nonprofit with For-profit Subsidiary
• Social Purpose Corporation (SPCs, formerly Flexible Purpose Corporation, FPCs)
• Grassroots Organizations
• Traditional Corporate Entities with Social Impact - either embodied in the business model or through a philanthropy
• Government organizations with social impact mission
• Collaborations between Business // Non-profit // Government // Community
All Virtual / Online for the time being - permanently, if we like it
We'd love for you to join us! - It's free.
& if you're not ready to join us just yet, why not subscribe to our mailing list? We promise we won't spam you - we only use this to send announcements for new and upcoming events.
info [at] nextsandiego.org